What is the correct spelling for MISSSION?
This word (Misssion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MISSSION
- emission As we know that the upheaval of land has been sometimes accompanied in South America by volcanic eruptions and the emission of lava, we may conceive the more ancient Plutonic rocks to be forced upward to the surface by the newer rocks of the same class formed successively below- subterposition in the Plutonic, like superposition in the sedimentary rocks, being usually characteristic of a newer origin.
- fission This process is called nuclear fission .
- missing One of the cylinder's missing , sir.
- mission He has learned from the experience which it describes, that it is man's mission to feed those hungry ones who are unable to feed themselves.
- missioner When Majendie departed, the Lima Street Missioner jumped a long way forward in one leap.
- omission It is the tact of omission -" "Hang your art-for-art theories.
- remission And He took the cup, saying, "Drink ye all of it, for this is my blood of the New Testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins."
- session I then walked calmly to the door, which I opened slowly and decently, as became a session clerk.
- Missions Returned to Parliament in '35, and afterwards was employed in important government missions.
54 words made from the letters MISSSION
4 letter words made from MISSSION:iino, imin, isis, mini, miss, mons, moss, nisi, omni, siim, sins, sion, siss, smin.
5 letter words made from MISSSION:imino, imoni, imson, iniss, inmos, minos, minsi, mnisi, moins, moisi, monis, mosin, nimos, nismo, nisos, nmsos, omnis, ossis, simin, simon, sioni, sismi, sisno, sison, sissi, soins, sosin.
3 letter words made from MISSSION:imo, ion, ism, iso, min, mis, mon, nim, sin, sis, som, son, sos.