What is the correct spelling for MISSTION?
This word (Misstion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MISSTION
- bastion Elsewhere two small bastion s situated diagonally across from each other were sufficient to protect the fur post by sending a raking fire along the walls; but here there was danger of the French fleet, and the walls were built with bastion and trench and rampart.
- cessation Therefore, though there had been no quarrel between her and Frank, there had been a cessation of sympathetic interest, and he had been thrown into the hands of the Battledores and Shuttlecocks.
- cession This, however, was firmly opposed by Lord Beaconsfield, who objected to the cession to her of the southern and purely Greek districts of Thessaly and Epirus.
- mansion It was undoubtedly modelled on the large Gros Batarde type of Colard Mansion , and was in all probability cut by Mansion himself.
- mason Profoundly depressed, Colonel Carvel did not attend the adjourned Convention at Baltimore, which split once more on Mason and Dixon's line.
- mention The natives fear their dead-they never even mention their names.
- meson Two hours later the two parties separated in front of Saccaplata's meson , who saw them return with great terror; but the colonel thought it advisable, for Don Cornelio's sake, to appear ignorant of the part the landlord had played in the attack, to which himself and daughter had so nearly fallen victims.
- missing What pieces are missing ?
- mission 284. Graeme, Colonel, mission , iii.
- missioner The Missioner was a tall hatchet-faced hollow-eyed ascetic, harsh and bigoted in the company of his equals whether clerical or lay, but with his flock tender and comprehending and patient.
- Massing From time to time communications were received from Ambassador Wilson, who had returned to Mexico, confirming the view that the massing of American troops in the neighborhood had had good effect.
- Messing If he got messing about with aeroplanes he might do something big, something really valuable.
- Misdoing For all poverty, loneliness, helplessness, repulsiveness, and every form of weakness and misfortune, especially for those worst misfortunes that come from one's own imprudence or misdoing, he shall have sympathy and help.
- Misting I crossed the channel this time in a thick, misting rain; pushed on straight for Paris, and reached the Cite Bergere in the midst of a warm and glowing afternoon.
- misusing The extraordinary and personall seruice is very much, that in some respect wee may say that they are more slaues than free men, for that they do not possesse one foote of land; but they pay tribute in respect whereof, as also for the great misusing of them by their gouernours, will bee a great part and occasion to inuite them to receiue the lawe of the gospell, and that with great facilitie to inioy the libertie of the same.
112 words made from the letters MISSTION
4 letter words made from MISSTION:iino, imin, inst, inti, isis, itmo, itno, itoi, iton, mini, mint, miss, mist, mons, moss, most, nisi, nito, nits, omit, omni, otim, otis, siim, sins, sion, smin, snit, snot, tion, tnsm, tons, toss.
5 letter words made from MISSTION:imino, imoni, imson, iniss, inmos, isnot, minos, minsi, minto, mints, misto, mists, mnisi, moins, moisi, moist, moits, monis, monti, mosin, mosts, nimit, nimos, nismo, nisos, nmsos, oints, omits, omnis, simin, simon, sinti, sioni, sismi, sisno, sison, sisti, sitin, sitio, sitno, smits, snots, soins, sonti, sosin, tinio, tinos, tions, tisin, tnsmi, tomis, tonis, tosin, tsion.
3 letter words made from MISSTION:imo, ion, ism, iso, min, mis, mit, mon, mot, mst, nim, nit, not, sin, sis, sit, som, son, sos, sot, stm, tin, tom, ton, tss.