What is the correct spelling for MISWIS?
This word (Miswis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MISWIS
- make I shall do my best to make it so.
- missis Will the missis get down here at th' front door, or be us to go on into yaard?
- much But it was not of this that I paid so much heed.
- music Oliver, Oliver, follow the King! Oliver, Oliver, last in the ring! Jim Burguin wants a wife, and a wife he shall have, Nelly he kissed at the back-cellar door, Nelly made a pudding, she made it over sweet, She never stuck a knife in till he came home at night, So next Monday morning is our wedding-day, The bells they shall ring, and the music shall play! Oliver, Oliver, follow the King! (da capo).
- makes One man, having squandered thousands at a gaming-table, finds it convenient to travel; gives his estate to somebody to manage for him; amuses himself a few years in France and Italy; returns, perhaps, wiser than he went, having acquired knowledge which, but for his follies, he would never have acquired; again makes a splendid figure at home, shines in the senate, governs his country as its minister, is admired for his abilities, and, if successful, adored at least by a party.