What is the correct spelling for MIUTES?
This word (Miutes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MIUTES
- mates While we were thus employed, the carpenter and his mates , who had been below, came on deck, and went up to the captain.
- mister Mister turned to Jack's father.
- mite "It hasn't changed a mite ," she said, bravely.
- miter He did very well, there, although Miter Hill was too weak in all departments of the game to afford any of her opponents a fair test.
- mittens But don't come to me with three pairs of mittens and a side of household bacon!
- mute But memory is first to be feared; and still more that prejudice which will not have the patience to lend mute attention.
- Moieties A brother by the same father excluded the mother from the succession to both sons and daughters, but a sister by the same father came in equally with the mother; and where there were both a brother and a sister by the same father, as well as a mother who was entitled by number of children, the brother excluded the mother, and divided the inheritance in equal moieties with the sister.
- Utes Before long I had overtaken the Utes , and, riding between them, made ready to strike them.
- Mats Women were sleeping stretched on mats outside the cells.
- Mites "Oh, yes; they were so tired, poor mites.
- meets There can never be true friendship without self-respect, and unless soul meets soul free from self-seeking.
- meters They would put one of their meters and ours into the same circuit so that both carry the same stream of electrons as in Fig.
- suites All the corps on which he had counted in drawing up his plan of operations arrived at the stated hour, and precisely at noon appeared the Emperor of Russia, the King of Prussia, and Prince Schwartzenberg, with their numerous and brilliant suites .
- mutters Looking at her as she leads him, Walt Wilder mutters to himself,- "Saved by a angel!
- smites The startled waves leap over it; the storm Smites it with all the scourges of the rain, And steadily against its solid form Press the great shoulders of the hurricane.
- mints They were granted the honorable and lucrative privilege of directing and controlling the mints , and that of putting Hebrew as well as Slavonic inscriptions on their coins.
- mutes No one ever read this story and its delightful closing without being more deeply interested in deaf-mutes and their education.
- MOTS Nothing ever makes a man so agreeable as the belief that he is so: and certainly my fair companions appeared to have the most excellent idea of my powers in that respect; and I fancy, that I made more bon mots, hit off more epigrams, and invented more choice incidents on that happy evening, than, if now remembered, would suffice to pay my tailor's bill, when collated for Bentley's Miscellany, and illustrated by Cruikshank-alas!
- MITTS She had started to say that she had only remembered Rebecca's birthday a few moments earlier; but she stopped in time, knowing it would cloud the afternoon's pleasure; and Rebecca, smiling and delighted with Lucia's gift, and sure that her mother had some treat ready for them, exclaimed: "I do not mind now so much that the Polly has not arrived; for I could have no gift finer than a pair of silk mitts."
- METES The fact must be recognized, however, that all Federal legislation on this subject may fall short of its purpose because of inherent obstacles, and also because of the complex character of our governmental system, which, while making the Federal authority supreme within its sphere, has carefully limited that sphere by metes and bounds which cannot be transgressed.
- MIT'S He had aimed at Mit's head, but the fellow had partially succeeded in dodging the blow.
78 words made from the letters MIUTES
4 letter words made from MIUTES:emit, etim, etui, iesu, item, itum, mist, mite, muse, must, mute, muti, semi, setu, site, sium, smut, stem, suet, suit, temi, temu, ties, tieu, time, timu, tsui, tsum, tues, tuis, tumi, tums, uitm, umit.
5 letter words made from MIUTES:emits, etuis, ismet, items, mesut, metis, metsu, metus, muise, muist, muite, muste, mutes, mutis, setum, smite, suite, sumie, sumti, times, tisue, tuism.
3 letter words made from MIUTES:emu, esm, est, ies, ism, mei, mes, mis, mit, mst, mus, mut, set, sit, stm, sue, sum, tie, tiu, tum, use, ute.