What is the correct spelling for MJOUR?
If you meant to spell "mjour" but made an error, here are some possible correct suggestions. Perhaps you meant to spell "jour", which means "day" in French. Another option could be "amour", which means "love" in French. Alternatively, you could have intended to write "journey" or "major".
Correct spellings for MJOUR
- major She declared as a major in computer science at the start of the academic year.
- moor The moor is a wild untamed land.
- moue She made a moue of distaste when she was offered a second helping of brussels sprouts.
- mourn After her pet died, she took a few days to mourn the loss before moving on.
- scour I will scour the house for clues.