What is the correct spelling for MLE?
This word (Mle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MLE
- ale I sat with a mug of ale before me, engrossed in my own thoughts and paying little heed to what passed, when, to my amazement, the postman, leaping from his horse, came straight across to me, holding out in his hand a large packet of important appearance.
- le And now, monsieur le comte, permit me to offer you my respects."
- male This follows the female line, rather than the male.
- me But tell me what the matter is.
- mile "Why, they be four mile off, or more.
- ml Being one of the fastest growing cities of India, Agartala houses various Malls and hypermarkets, Some of the Major Retail Stores and Malls are: ML Plaza,Agartala Aitorma Sentrum Mall.
- mole It did seem a redic'lous part o' speech the first time he mentioned sech a thing to his mother, but a boy o' twelve couldn't be expected to know the difference between a mountain an' a mole-hill.
- mule 133 Mule kicked kid in head............................. Relieve something shewt certain parts of me resemble a mule Stiff and stubborn, it's like I'm Rosa Parks on the stool – Honeymoon Day by arrested development
- Moe In consideration whereof our minde is exceedingly and aboue measure grieued and troubled, especially sithence it as neuer any part of our intent, that any iniuries, violences, or arrests should vniustly be inflicted vpon any marchants, or any others of your realme by any of our kingdomes: neither can we as yet haue any intelligence, that any such hard measure hath bene offered vnto any of your marchants, by any one or moe of our subiects: giuing you for a certaintie to vnderstand, that if vpon lawfull inquisition we shal be aduertised of any such grieuances, which haue bene offered vnto your subiects within our realme, we will cause speedie iustice to be administred, and sufficient recompence, and due satisfaction to be made in regarde thereof.
- Mel Then a lady of the name of Barrington laughed lightly, and said: 'Only, pray, my dear Harry, don't call your uncle the "Great Mel" at the election.
- Ole "Dis no lak ole time, Victor.
- Mae Then-Mae closed her lips in a straight line and stared defiantly into space.
- MME "I suppose that is where Mme.
- MLLE And so, on Mlle.