What is the correct spelling for MLOVE?
This word (Mlove) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MLOVE
- alive I did not know whether you were alive or dead.
- clive Uncle Clive now jumped into his seat, and, taking the reins, we set off at a pretty brisk rate.
- clove A sweet seclusion, to forget The world and its disasters, And fill the mind with mignonette, Clove-pinks, and German asters; In pensive, or in playful mood, To saunter here, and dally With leafy calm of solitude, Or sunshine of the valley.
- clover His lost appetite returned, and the first thing he did was to eat a good meal of sweet clover.
- glove I am tempted to go and buy a right-hand glove.
- lave And lave you, ma'arm, and the childher alone wid the burnin' house?
- live "As long as we live in Maylubi, at the least.
- love I love to wonder why.
- lover Oh, whah you gwine, my lover?
- malone The officers of this party were our old acquaintance Tom O'Flaherty, and our newly-made one Maurice Malone.
- mauve The inmate of this sanctuary, where the orfrays of old dalmaticas glittered in the mauve reflections from the windows of stained-glass, had just completed her twenty-fifth year.
- mole A foreign naval base in the Mole St. Nicholas would be a menace to us, and one on which Washington would not look very kindly.
- move He is the right man to move in the matter.
- mover But if there are three wheels in gear together, the middle one will be the follower when spoken of with reference to the first or prime mover, and the driver, when mentioned with reference to the third wheel, which will be a follower.
- movie "Truman Shows" is the more common phenomenon in the movie industry.
- olive The olive form varies considerably also in the depth of the color, usually darker on the center and fading out to light olive or gray, or whitish, on the margin.
- plover As the thronging legions poured upon the plain, the sheep which had been feeding there, fled scared to the hills; the plover and heath-fowl which nestled in the brakes, rose affrighted from their infant broods, and flew in screaming multitudes far over the receding valleys.
- solve Maybe I can't solve it, but I can try."
- Glover "His spirits are even," wrote Glover, the Admiral's secretary, at the equator, "and he appears perfectly unconcerned about his fate."
- Lovey Lovey Mary was about to protest, when Kate broke in: "Oh, say, Miss Bell, please get some other girl!
- MLLE "And you hope through Mlle.