What is the correct spelling for MMAINS?
This word (Mmains) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MMAINS
- make What made me do it, I cannot say; but for some time now it had been my wish to make the personal acquaintance of M. de Firmin-Latour, and I lost no opportunity which might help me to attain this desire.
- much He was much disposed to extricate himself from his unhappy plight by making humble, if not abject, submission to Maurice.
- music Last night as I sat here and pondered on the end of my evil ways, There rose like a phantom before me the vision of boyhood days; I thought of my old, old home, chaplain, of the schoolhouse that stood on the hill, Of the brook that ran through the meadow-I can hear its music still.
- Mains It was decided, however, that for the 10,000 horse power which is to form the first section of the new station, and for which the complete system of mains has already been laid down, storage reservoirs would be unnecessary, and a saving both in first cost and subsequent loss of air would be effected.
- makes A kind of cheese is made from it, but is not much to the taste of the European traveller, on account of the quantity of salt which is put in it. Butter is churned in a very simple manner, the fresh milk being poured into a skin bag, and the bag beaten with a stick until the butter makes its appearance.
36 words made from the letters MMAINS
3 letter words made from MMAINS:aim, ain, ani, ans, ism, mam, man, min, mis, nim, sam, sin.
4 letter words made from MMAINS:aims, asin, imam, inma, maim, main, mams, mina, sami, siam, sian, sima, smin.
5 letter words made from MMAINS:amins, imams, mamin, manis, mansi, masin, misan, misna, nasim, samim, smain.