What is the correct spelling for MMAKES?
This word (Mmakes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MMAKES
- magus From the Greek "magus," an astrologer.
- make I'm gonna make it Even if I gotta take it – A Ballad For The Fallen Soldier by jay-z
- maker Shake your money maker Shake your moneymaker – Shake Your Money Maker by Black Crowes
- mates I counted the whole lot last night when I was washin' of 'em, an' there ain't but nineteen anyhow yer fix 'em, an' no nine pairs mates nohow; an' I ain't goin' ter have my childern wear odd stockin's to a dinner-comp'ny, brought up as I was!
- Manes "It manes that I'm sailing to-morrow," said Davy.
- Males The males, however, presented an appearance altogether different, owing to the immense size of their horns.
- mocks "Your first deed of arms was, without doubt, to seat yourself and write your 'Lettres Juives,'" said the king; "those inspiring letters in which the knight of the cross mocks at Christianity and casts his glove as a challenge to revealed religion."
- maces But if not, the black angels will beat your head with iron maces , and tear your soul from your body with a torment greater than that caused by tearing the flesh from the bones.
- mockers I never was one of those mockers -those Jacobins, those sans-culottes!
36 words made from the letters MMAKES
3 letter words made from MMAKES:ask, esm, kea, mam, mem, mes, sam, sea.
4 letter words made from MMAKES:eaks, ekam, emam, emka, kamm, keam, kesa, make, mams, mask, meka, mesa, saek, sake, same, seam.
5 letter words made from MMAKES:emsam, kames, kamme, kasem, kasme, makem, makes, mames, maske, mekas, samek, smake.