What is the correct spelling for MMCEE?
This word (Mmcee) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MMCEE
- emcee In addition to her work as a spokesperson, Brogan is also a frequent host and emcee for bilingual events, concerts and product launches for Fortune 500 companies including Hewlett Packard, Volkswagen and Volvo. Mos Def, Talib Kweli, Jane Doe, Punch, Wor.. umm..E! Excuse me! Just ate another emcee! – Twice Inna Lifetime (and Mos Def) by Talib Kweli
- magic As if by magic , the streets would be thick with soldiers.
- make But surely you don't think it is right to make your children afraid of you?"
- manage For your sake, Xanthe, and because your poor father is ill and unable to look after his property, while Mopsus and your fishermen and slaves were obliged to go in the ship to Messina, to handle the oars and manage the sails, I always went up as soon as it grew dark."
- mask Ask This rich room how you dropped the mask !
- mass Mozart's 4th mass and vespers.
- mess The two were very popular with the whole of their battalion, and their comrades were unfeignedly glad to find that they had not lost the number of their mess .
- mix Mix all together smooth.
- much The reverend vicar was so truly good, and so full of humility, that, while pronouncing the preceding words, he showed as much confusion and remorse as if he were the culprit and Pepita the judge.
- music Through a doorway came glimpses of couples on a polished floor swaying to music that swelled and ebbed unceasingly, and down a long vista a pink dazzle of cherry-blooms under a cloth roof.
- messages He thought also of Dablin, his early benefactor; and he remembered the old days at Frapesle, and wrote Madame Carraud a most affectionate letter, sending messages of remembrance to Borget and to the Commandant Carraud, and inquiring about his old acquaintance Periollas.
- makes There's something in the atmosphere that makes me drier the farther we advance into the State.