What is the correct spelling for MMEAN?
This word (Mmean) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MMEAN
- amen At the morning service they were very dignified and reserved; at the afternoon they sang with an enthusiasm that was delightful, and were not afraid, if their hearts prompted them to it, to come out with a glad "Amen!" And purge me from all heresies of thought and speech and pen That bid me judge him otherwise than I am judged. Amen! – A Pilgrim's Way by Rudyard Kipling
- amman The Amman Governorate is the third largest governorate in Jordan by area and the largest by population.
- demean Joshua Gear and Frank Pothast, Privates Demean McCulloch, John Chantick, Toliver Foster, Thos.
- main She turned Anne, by main force, as she spoke, toward the light of the candles. Heark! how the moving chords temper our brain, As when Apollo serenades the main, – To My Dear Friend Mr. E. On His Poems Moral And Divine by Richard Lovelace
- man "If you value your life, you will let me go," said the young man to the old one.
- mane He threw himself forward and grasped the runaway's mane and in an instant he had swung himself astride the horse's back. I scratch my fingernails under your mane, Endlessly mingling the tingling with pain. – Love by Abney Park
- mann May was arriving in company with Saul Arthur Mann, who was taking one of his rare holidays abroad. It's baby powder white n I whip it like cocaine All up n down 285 n I'm goin around in circles mann My partners call me prince cause they know I got that purple rain Burners along my waist belt, gotta put up my pants like I'm urkel man – Drinkin' N Drivin' by Ludacris
- manna Still in our nights of deep distress The manna falls our heart to bless.
- many It is obvious that men may be oppressed by many ways besides those which take their course from the supreme power of the state.
- mean I mean, I couldn't live here even if you liked me."
- Mani Cladorhiza inversa Ridley & Dendy, 1886 Cladorhiza kenchingtonae Hestetun, Tompkins-Macdonald & Rapp, 2017 Cladorhiza kensmithi Lundsten, Reiswig & Austin, 2017 Cladorhiza linearis Ridley & Dendy, 1886 Cladorhiza longipinna Ridley & Dendy, 1886 Cladorhiza mani Koltun, 1964 Cladorhiza methanophila Vacelet & Boury-Esnault, 2002 Cladorhiza mexicana Lundsten, Reiswig & Austin, 2017 Cladorhiza microchela Lévi, 1964 Cladorhiza mirabilis (Ridley & Dendy, 1886) Cladorhiza moruliformis Ridley & Dendy, 1886 Cladorhiza nematophora Lévi, 1964 Cladorhiza nicoleae Castello-Branco, Hestetun, Rapp & Hajdu, 2016 Cladorhiza oxeata Lundbeck, 1905 Cladorhiza penniformis Göcke & Janussen, 2013 Cladorhiza pentacrinus Dendy, 1887 Cladorhiza pteron Reiswig & Lee, 2007 Cladorhiza rectangularis Ridley & Dendy, 1887 Cladorhiza scanlonae Goodwin, Berman, Downey & Hendry, 2017 Cladorhiza schistochela Lévi, 1993 Cladorhiza segonzaci Vacelet, 2006 Cladorhiza septemdentalis Koltun, 1970 Cladorhiza similis Ridley & Dendy, 1886 Cladorhiza tenuisigma Lundbeck, 1905 Cladorhiza thomsoni Topsent, 1909 Cladorhiza tridentata Ridley & Dendy, 1886
- meaner The great agony he had passed through of late had killed his meaner pride.