What is the correct spelling for MMEANT?
This word (Mmeant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MMEANT
- cement The cement of this work, formed of shell-lime and beach gravel, has all the firmness of Roman mortar, and when broken off frequently brings with it part of the stone.
- comment Nevertheless a certain amount of comment and criticism will be useful even in this regard.
- demand "They demand you of me!
- foment Soon after the fall of Montreal, French traders from New Orleans and the French settlements on the Mississippi commenced to foment disaffection among the western Indians, who had strong sympathy with France, and were quite ready to believe the story that she would ere long regain Canada.
- lament After thus fighting, as dark came on the Parthians retired, saying, that they allowed Crassus a single night to lament his son, unless he should take better counsel for himself, and choose rather to come to King Arsakes than to be taken.
51 words made from the letters MMEANT
4 letter words made from MMEANT:amen, anem, ante, emam, etna, maen, mane, mate, matn, mean, meat, meta, metn, name, neat, tame, tamm, team, tean.
5 letter words made from MMEANT:ament, ammen, emman, mamet, manet, mante, meman, menam, menma, menta, metan, neamt, netam, tamen, tmema.
3 letter words made from MMEANT:ane, ant, ate, atm, eat, ent, eta, mam, man, mat, mem, men, net, tam, tan, tea, ten.