What is the correct spelling for MMINE?
This word (Mmine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MMINE
- main "The main party was back in the pass.
- maine The dull, prosaic individual whose ideas run only in a practical groove, who lives purely in the commonplace, will be impressed by travel much after the fashion of the backwoodsman from Maine , when he saw Niagara Falls for the first time.
- mane He put the reins quietly over its head, shortened the near side one and took a good handful of mane , and put his foot in the stirrup.
- men You don't think that of all men , do you!
- mien The king cast an angry glance at the saucy, laughing face of the young man, who at once assumed a devoted, earnest mien .
- milne Buckley's account of what happened was as follows:- "At about 4.45 Medlicott and I proceeded to where the boxes stood, and after some of the rubbish had been taken out we were thrust into its place by the willing hands of Evans, Milne , Fairweather, and Oliphant, and covered up again with rubbish.
- mime 120; harlequin, a Roman mime , 121, and note.
- min To English ears, this can hardly seem a correct representation; for, in pronouncing hominibus, it is not mi, but min , that we accent; and this syllable is manifestly as much longer than the rest, as it is louder.
- mince Then the waiter standing by In the usual way Asked him: 'Won't you also try Our hot mince today?
- mine There's your pay-and you can keep your mine .
- mined It is that the entire edifice, despite its imposing front, has been mined .
- miner Moreover, he is smaller than Miner , and his tunnels are seldom in the earth but just under the leaves and grass.
- Marne "And to think," said Mrs. Marne , "that it was all done by a Mere Man."
- MINN Still another beautiful statue of Nathan Hale by William Ordway Partridge may be seen in the city of St. Paul, Minn .