What is the correct spelling for MNEANT?
This word (Mneant) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MNEANT
- manet Manet Sicinius and Brutus.
- manhunt Maybe I can get in on this manhunt -if they ain't started already.
- menander As by day it seemed impossible to approach and get up without being observed, he ordered provisions for five days, took all the masons and carpenters, and other things, such as arrows, and everything else that they could want for the work of fortification if successful, and, after the first watch, set out with Eurymedon and Menander and the whole army for Epipolae, Nicias being left behind in the lines.
- minoan In attempting to deal with the Minoan religion we are met by the fact that it is as yet quite impossible to present any connected view of the subject.
- Anent Diogenes-inwardly fuming-thought over the matter very quietly for a few moments: it was obviously as useless to argue this matter out with Ben Isaje, as it had been to combat his dictum anent the jongejuffrouw spending the night under his roof, and as usual the wholesome lesson of life which the philosopher had learnt so thoroughly during his adventurous career stood him in good stead now: the lesson was the one which taught him never to waste time, temper or words over a purposeless argument.
52 words made from the letters MNEANT
4 letter words made from MNEANT:amen, anem, ante, etna, maen, mane, mann, mate, matn, mean, meat, meta, metn, name, neat, tame, team, tean.
5 letter words made from MNEANT:ament, anmen, enman, manen, manet, manne, mante, menna, menta, metan, namen, neamt, neman, netam, tamen, tanen, tanne.
3 letter words made from MNEANT:ane, ant, ate, atm, eat, ent, eta, man, mat, men, nan, net, nne, tam, tan, tea, ten.