What is the correct spelling for MNHIM?
This word (Mnhim) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MNHIM
- man A man had either to put his whole heart and soul into it, or it went all to pieces before his eyes...
- many At many critical periods he was able to save the Jews from calamity and to secure for them valuable privileges.
- may Yes, if he bestows on me further grace and strength, it may even be that you also may become my companion in the pious work."
- mean I mean , I couldn't undertake to say it was at first.
- men I don't know how long they were talkin' together; but I was sittin' in this very room and heard their voices git angry, and they were a-swearin' at one another, which is the way with men , the brutes.