What is the correct spelling for MNIAC?
This word (Mniac) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MNIAC
- mac Mac, it wus thot red-head cowboy wot onct p'inted his gun at me!
- mania Out of this mania is born the necessity of illusion-the illusion of direction.
- maniac Repentance came too late the sin of the father was visited on the child, and on the mother, too, for the moment her eyes fell upon me, she became a raving maniac , and died before the first day of my life had ended.
- manic A2 "Anthem" (The Mafia Mix) – (5:02) B1 "Anthem" – (4:03) B2 "Manic" – (2:37) B3 "Techno Gangsters" – (3:33)
- manioc The last twenty, or so, of the Indians bore larger baskets, but more lightly freighted, seemingly with manioc , and maize-bread, and other food for the party; and after them came, with their bearers and attendants, just twenty soldiers more, followed by the officer in charge, who smiled away in his chair, and twirled two huge mustachios, thinking of nothing less than of the English arrows which were itching to be away and through his ribs.
- mica In the afternoon Octoberâ€™s lover takes the hill path, mica -gemmed, that leads between birches of the translucent yellow leaf and maples still green but wearing scarlet woodbine like a gypsyâ€™s sash.
- mink The only person who shows him any civility is Mink , who, being of a rather superficial character, is glad of any addition to his social circle, and does not inquire too nicely into its quality.
- monaco Having five minutes before lunch, declare war on Spain, Portugal, Tibet, Lapland and the Principality of Monaco .
- Monica And Lorraine, with a firm hand, drew a thick ink line through the name of Monica Forrester.
- maniacs There's no checking of maniacs .
- MIC Spores in mass pale ochraceous, globose or oval, even or nearly so, 13-16 mic. in diameter.