What is the correct spelling for MNISS?
This word (Mniss) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MNISS
- minors But the original owners of this country, proved to be men on many a battlefield, who fought and won Britain's battles, ceased to be men and became minors after the battles were won and British predominance secured, and therefore are not allowed men's privileges.
- minos A great king from beyond the sea, Minos of Crete, is on the way with ships and a host of fighting men; and he declares that he will carry sword and fire within our walls, and will slay our young men and make our children his slaves.
- minsk The diocese of Vilna, comprising the governments of Vilna and Grodno, according to their present limits; the diocese of Telsca, or Samogitia, comprising the governments of Courland and Kowno; the diocese of Minsk , comprising the government of Minsk , as at present limited; the diocese of Luceoria and Zitomeritz, containing the governments of Kiovia and Volhynia; the diocese of Kaminiec, comprising the government of Podolia; the new diocese of Kherson, containing the Province of Bessarabia, the governments of Khersonesus, Ecatherinaslaw, Taurida, Saratow and Astracan, together with the regions that are subject to the general government of the Caucasus.
- minus Its a good thing we are leaving to-morrow to go toward the front for if we staid round her long the moral of our regiment would stand at about zero minus 5. Yours until they chase the Kaiser to Holland with the balance of the windmills.
- miss We can't make up Miss Mayhew's mind for her.
- missy "Bernard sahib carried the little missy sahib back, and Denvers sahib went with him.
- mons Again, the main road to Brussels was barred by the fortress of Mons , which, though not formidable, had been put in some sort of state of defence.
- Mains In the end of the month the Queen had the misfortune to lose her old and faithful servant Sir Thomas Biddulph, who died at Abergeldie Mains .
- Manias In 1248 the young men of Connaught inaugurated the periodical rebellions, which a statesman of modern times has compared to the dancing manias of the middle ages.
- minds "Maybe you do read minds .
- minks Then the wary loon, not liking Tom's looks in so near a view, which perhaps recalled to his mind the plundering minks and muskrats he had to fight when they approached his nest, prepared to defend himself by slowly, almost imperceptibly drawing back his long pickaxe bill, and without the slightest fuss or stir held it level and ready just over his tail.
- monies Submitted to the eloquence, the promises, the craft, of that master intellect, and to the awe of that imposing presence; unassisted by the courage which inferiors take from numbers, one by one yielded to the will of the Count, and subscribed his quota for monies , for ships, and for men.
- mints This may be used melted for mints , or for dipping, or, when cooled, for centers.
- MANS A mans customes are the mowldes whear his fortune is cast.
- MINERS They are benevolent spirits, and warn miners of danger.
- MINES He had determined, as soon as this structure was completed, to go to the mines in Southern Oregon.