What is the correct spelling for MNISSIS?
This word (Mnissis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MNISSIS
- make When Mademoiselle returns I will make her comprehend that her dearly loved father's happiness is in her hands.
- missis My word, missis , he was bad!
- much The man who was tried while I was there was called James Ireton, whose name, I was told, went much against him, seeing that Colonel Ireton had been hanged by the king only a little time before.
- music The night wind was howling dismally through the forest, and the distant rush of the river made melancholy music .
- makes If it makes a noise in bursting from the heat, it is a proof of love; but if it is consumed without a crack, she is fully satisfied that there is no real regard towards her in the person named.