What is the correct spelling for MNTA?
This word (Mnta) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MNTA
- made But her memory in all directions was confused, and her strange talk made him suspect drugs.
- manta A Manta may be equipped with a long-range communications pod, allowing operation of it and any other nearby vehicles as far away from the carrier as desired.
- mind But his lucid mind had been invaded by the twilight, with its mysterious train of beings which none of the senses can confirm.
- moment He watched them for a moment , with the sinking of the heart which always comes to the man of the mountain desert when he sees those grim birds.
- month An opportunity occurred in the month of May.