What is the correct spelling for MNYUM?
This word (Mnyum) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MNYUM
- man Therefore he struck the spurs into the nag, and rode through the water straight at the man who was pointing the long gun at him.
- many Many harnesses were so encrusted with gold, platinum, silver and precious stones as to entirely hide the leather beneath.
- may "Mr. Hanscom, you may answer.
- mean The Archduke Charles had concluded an armistice with the Emperor Napoleon at Znaym, on the 12th of July, 1809. By this armistice hostilities were to be suspended till the 20th of August; but in the mean time the Austrians were to evacuate the Tyrol, Styria, and Carinthia entirely, and restore to the Bavarians and French the fortified cities which they had occupied.
- men Once accused and fairly convicted of a liking for canaille, Louise would be driven from the place, her caste would shun her as men shunned a leper in the Middle Ages.