What is the correct spelling for MOC?
This word (Moc) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MOC
- doc I didn't want to do it, doc , I sw'ar I didn't, 'cause Major Dudley's been good to me, but I's skeered not to.
- mac Mrs. Mac took Mac 's big .
- mc Didn't he, Father Mc -Cormack?
- mo He was finally aroused by Phineas and Mo Shendish, who, having slept like tired dogs some distance off down the barn, now desired his company for a stroll round the village.
- mob There the army, reduced almost to a mob , made a new stand.
- mock They would listen to the conversation of people and then mock them by repeating the last word.
- mod As of 2016, the MoD publicised plans to replace Bowman with a system named Morpheus.
- mom But mom - No, you needn't argue and contend-I say it will never give out.
- mon That was the difference between mon Rafe and you.
- moo She'd moo all night, and keep us awake.
- mop He would get tired of one master and one village, and be off to Cirencester mop , where he was pretty sure to get a fresh job.
- mot "Irresponsible" was not quite the mot juste.
- mow But when he sneesed more, he suspected the matter, and willing to know who it was, rose from the table, and went to the mow , where hee found a young man welnigh dead with smoke.
- Moe Toole and Devereux drew back a little into the shadow of the opposite buildings, for while they were waiting, a dusky apparition, supposed to be old Drought in his night-shirt, appeared at that gentleman's windows, saluting the ambassadors with mop and moe, in a very threatening and energetic way.
- Mos "Yas'm, dat's jes de way he talk, an' 'mos' look like he's gwine fall right down, too, twell Mis' Simons tuk hole uv 'is arm, kine o' shekkin' 'im, like, an' turn 'roun' ter de do'.
- Soc Potts, Wonderfull Discoverie of Witches, Chetham Soc .
- MIC Spores subglobose, minutely warted, dark violaceous, 10-13 mic. in diameter.
- MOI "Ce n'est pas moi qui vous le fait dire, mademoiselle!
1 words made from the letters MOC
3 letter words made from MOC:com.