What is the correct spelling for MOCCA?
This word (Mocca) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MOCCA
- coca The Coca river may be penetrated as far up as its middle course, where it is jammed between two mountain walls, in a deep canyon, along which it dashes over high falls and numerous reefs.
- mac Finghin Mac Carthy Riabhach, a Munster chief, skilled in old and modern Irish, Latin, English, and Spanish, wrote a history of Ireland to the Norman invasion in the beautiful hand taught him by Irish scribes; it was written while he lay imprisoned in London from 1589 to 1626, mad at times through despair.
- macao We lay at anchor off Hong-Kong until the eleventh of July, when received orders to proceed over to Macao , and join our consort there.
- mocker Carley Burch was only another Nell-a jilt-a mocker of the manhood of soldiers!
- muck The streets were revelling in their winter muck .
- mocks For thence-a paradox which comforts while it mocks - Shall life succeed in that it seems to fail: What I aspired to be, and was not, comforts me; A brute I might have been, but would not sink i' the scale.