What is the correct spelling for MODFY?
This word (Modfy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MODFY
- codify But alas, you can't codify genuflections, nor yet a handshake.
- defy Some such papers practically defy competition.
- doff One day he says there shall be no bishop-and my Lord of Ely rides through Petty Cury with scarce a man found to doff cap and say 'my lord' save foolish 'Papists' like myself!
- mad So nobody went mad .
- madly The clouds were rushing madly on overhead, while to the southward and east it had a peculiarly angry appearance.
- md H. C. McGuiddy, 1 T. C. F. Mennert, 5 Md .
- med "Deah Med " and Tony nodded gaily to one another.
- mfa There are 13 individual language codes assigned: btj – Bacanese Malay bve – Berau Malay bvu – Bukit Malay coa – Cocos Islands Malay jax – Jambi Malay meo – Kedah Malay mqg – Kota Bangun Kutai Malay mly – Malay (specific) xmm – Manado Malay max – North Moluccan Malay mfa – Pattani Malay msi – Sabah Malay vkt – Tenggarong Kutai Malay mwr mwr is the ISO 639-3 language code for Marwari language.
- mid 8946. Was that at a sale at Mid Yell for the whole country?
- middy "No, Mother dear; it's the purely domestic variety; plain sewing and buttonholes and shirtwaists and middy blouses and how to hang a skirt, if I get so far along.
- mod 218, and Kittredge, Mod .
- modal Modal and other nonclassical logics are typically modeled by what are called "Boolean algebras with operators.
- mode It is the ordnary mode of sitting among the Turks. In Latino lover mode We all know what's on your agenda You have broken the code – Get Your Hands Off My Woman by Ben Folds
- model Wilderspin, in his eccentric way, had always declared that the model was not the woman's daughter. Sometimes you make me want to build a model Of the Eiffel Tower out of Belgian waffles – You Make Me by weird al yankovic
- modem If a modem is turned off and powered up again before the next expiration of the address lease, it often receives the same IP address.
- modifier Some anesthesiologists now propose that like an 'E' modifier for emergency, a 'P modifier for pregnancy should be added to the ASA score.
- modify We will not endeavour to modify the motions of the elements or to fix the destiny of kingdoms.
- mods He's got a very decent degree, too; a first in Mods and Greats; really very decent.
- mood In spite of the most assiduous attentions of his daughters he remained in a most surly mood .
- moody She was not imaginative or moody .
- mortify We must mortify the flesh.
- mot "The kind of Baron that plays in a German band, perhaps," added her husband, with a whole series of winks to give point to this mot .
- motif Roses-the leit motif of her tragedy!
- mud Somerfield was coming towards them, his pink coat splashed with mud , his face scratched, and a very distinct frown upon his forehead.
- muddy She declared he could not have been drowned; of course it was wet and cold and muddy - "And he might have fallen, and not have been able to get to his feet again," remarked Dorothy, with apprehension.
- modes 198. They bury their dead in honey, and their modes of lamentation are similar to those used in Egypt.