What is the correct spelling for MODIFER?
This word (Modifer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MODIFER
- defer During the weeks which elapsed between the arrest and the trial, Miss Oglander learnt to lean on Dick Wantele, to ask for, and defer to, his advice, far more than she was at the time aware.
- differ They differ about everything; and with that independent way he has- A wide stare from Kate's full dark eyes, an expression of astonishment, mingled with raillery, in her features, here arrested the speaker, who blushed deeply in her embarrassment.
- diver Two points in the adventure of the diver , One-when, a beggar, he prepares to plunge, One-when, a prince, he rises with his pearl?
- midwife Now, it is this midwife service that Lassalle believed the working class at present required.
- miter And through these people as they lay thus on the ground in the avenue of cypress trees, Abdalonim, the Steward of the stewards, waving a white miter , advanced towards Hamilcar with a censer in his hand.
- mode "Sir, I beg to say"-That was how he had taught her to begin all letters: she knew no other mode of address.
- modeler "Air," on the south, discloses Aitken as the skillful modeler of less muscular forms of a winged female figure, which in itself, without the birds, is suggestive of its meaning.
- modern As a child she had only spoken modern Greek and French.
- modified It will be seen, in the later Poem, how a comparison with the gloomy yew has been modified .
- modifier Subordinate elements: attribute complement; adjective modifier ; adverbial modifier ; object complement.
- modify The harbor is frozen over at least three months of the year, though that of Hammerfest, situated a thousand miles farther north on the coast of Norway, is never closed by ice, owing to the genial influence of the Gulf Stream,-an agent so potent as to modify the temperature of the entire coast of Scandinavia on its western border.
- motif This action of character on circumstance, and of circumstance on character is an ever-recurring motif with George Eliot.
- motive But the motive , man, the motive !
- mover Nevertheless the sensation involving discomfort remains the prime mover .
- movie But since the war come on, I tell you, I ain't kicking, I can go to a movie or the theatre once in a while, and buy nice clothes, and I don't get so tired as I used to.
- Codifier Many a codifier of our day has been indebted, directly or indirectly, to these labors of Jeremy Bentham, to an extent of which he was perhaps not aware.
- modifies But it is a solemn truth that the body not only interprets passively, but also influences and modifies the higher nature.
- midlife "She was having an early midlife crisis.
- modifiers The subject may be simple or modified; that is, may consist of the subject alone, or of the subject with its modifiers .
- muddier It didn't hurt him at all; but he was muddier than what he would of been if he'd just had sense enough to lay down in the shack.
- re-alignment Improvements to the route began with a minor re-alignment bypassing Rossignol in Calcasieu Parish around 1959.
134 words made from the letters MODIFER
4 letter words made from MODIFER:deif, deim, demi, demo, deor, dero, dier, dime, dimo, dior, dire, doer, dome, dorm, drem, emir, feio, fire, firm, fmri, fode, foie, ford, fore, form, frei, freo, frie, frio, ideo, meio, meir, mire, miro, mode, moed, moef, moer, moir, more, oder, ofid, omir, rdio, redo, reid, ride, rido, ried, riem, rife, rime, rimo, rofe, rome.
5 letter words made from MODIFER:deiro, demio, demir, deori, dermo, derom, dieof, dimer, doire, domei, domer, driem, dromi, efird, emodi, erimo, fedir, fermi, fermo, fideo, fiero, fiord, fired, firme, firmo, foire, fomer, fored, forie, freid, fried, froid, frome, iford, medio, merid, midre, miedo, mired, moire, odier, omeir, rimed, rodef.
3 letter words made from MODIFER:die, dim, doe, dre, edo, emf, fdr, fed, fir, foe, for, fri, ido, imf, imo, iod, ire, med, mei, mid, mod, mrd, mri, ode, oed, ore, red, ref, rem, rid, rim, rio, rod, roe, rom.