What is the correct spelling for MODIS?
This word (Modis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MODIS
- midas For many years the old squire had lived upon less than half his income; the remainder he had invested and speculated with, and as often happens to the miser, the luck of Midas had fallen upon him.
- modish She wore her brown-velvet, instead, looking quite modish , a sable wrap, gift of the groom, lending genuine magnificence.
- mods In various ways do various men invite misfortune's rods,- Some row within their College boat,-some Logic read for Mods .
- Mads By one of the large openings, called "Fat Mads ," there are rich copper mines, but which have not yet been worked.
- MAIDS I believe nowadays women give a good deal more thought to pleasing their maids than they do to pleasing their husbands.
- Moods All children keenly appreciate the changing moods of Nature.
- modes Among the modes of imaginative sentiment by which the poetry of Ennius is pervaded, those kindled by patriotic enthusiasm are most conspicuous.
- moats Nor was there any castle nor stronghold anywhere nigh; the great building with walls and moats which stood on the south side of the King's pool was but the peaceful cloister of the Augustine Sisters of Pillenreuth.
- MOTS There are one or two other Marmots in the Far West who live farther south than does Whistler, but their habits are much the same as those of Whistler and Johnny Chuck.
- MEDIAS This unwise reading, this plunging, as it were, in medias res, is, I am inclined to think, the reason why to so many men the library of great authors is for ever locked.
- MOTES Nothing but motes can slip through their fingers.