What is the correct spelling for MODIST?
This word (Modist) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MODIST
- maoist From 1956 to the late 1970s, the Communist Party of China and their Maoist or anti-revisionist adherents around the world often described the Soviet Union as state capitalist, essentially using the accepted Marxist definition, albeit on a different basis and in reference to a different span of time from either the Trotskyists or the left-communists.
- midst He was now in the very midst of the storm and all grew black around him.
- mist Similar to the problems of flying and landing in mist and fog is that of night flying.
- modest Alexander satisfied their curiosity by a modest recital of the incident.
- modesty Bashfulness is a shrinking from notice without assignable reason. Coyness is a half encouragement, half avoidance of offered attention, and may be real or affected. Diffidence is self-distrust; modesty , a humble estimate of oneself in comparison with others, or with the demands of some undertaking. Modesty has also the specific meaning of a sensitive shrinking from anything indelicate. Shyness is a tendency to shrink from observation; timidity, a distinct fear of criticism, error, or failure. Reserve is the holding oneself aloof from others, or holding back one's feelings from expression, or one's affairs from communication to others. Reserve may be the retreat of shyness, or, on the other hand, the contemptuous withdrawal of pride and haughtiness. Compare ABASH; PRIDE; TACITURN.
- mods In spite of the Dons, about whom I troubled singularly little, in spite of my being ploughed twice for Mods .
- moist Julia looked at him with moist eyes.
- most That is what surprised me most .
- Monist And that same faith which animates the great monist animates likewise every child who toddles off to school, and every chicken which emerges from an egg, and every blade of grass which thrusts its head above the ground.
- Modesto Don Modesto Lafuente, though scarcely possessing the qualities of a great historian, is accurate and painstaking to a great degree; but in the field of history many workers are searching the archives and documents in which the country is so rich, and throwing light on particular periods.
- modes The evidence tells both ways, and I can therefore only infer that there are two modes of psychic action, in one of which the person projecting that action, whether voluntarily or involuntarily, experiences corresponding sensations, and the other in which he does not; but I am unable to offer any criterion by which the observer can, with certainty, distinguish between the two.
- DIST 556; 1990 U.S. Dist .
- moodiest We Englishmen I suppose are the moodiest thinkers in all the world, and yet we are not so much given to water-drinking as our lively neighbours across the Channel.
- midis Antoine Bustros; famous Canadian composer, pianist, director/producerJean-Claude Bustros; Canadian film director, photographer and media professorNabil Bustros: Prominent Businessman, CEO at MIDIS Group.
50 words made from the letters MODIST
3 letter words made from MODIST:dim, dis, dit, dos, dot, dts, ido, imo, iod, ism, iso, mid, mis, mit, mod, mot, mst, sit, sod, som, sot, stm, tod, tom.
4 letter words made from MODIST:dimo, dims, dots, itmo, mist, mods, most, oids, omit, otim, otis, sdot, tido, todi.
5 letter words made from MODIST:doits, dosti, midst, misdo, misto, moist, moits, odism, omits, sidot, smidt, tomis.