What is the correct spelling for MOGHE?
This word (Moghe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MOGHE
- make The Russian novelist is master of a spell to which the secret of human nature-both what is external and internal, gesture and manner no less than thought and feeling-willingly make themselves known...
- makes The character of Sameas the king's cup-bearer, is one of the most villainous ever shewn upon a stage; and the poet makes Sohemus, in order to give the audience a true idea of him, and to prepare them for those barbarities he is to execute, relate the following instance of his cruelty.
- Moche By this ye may se, that it is no wysdome for a man to loue or to set his mynde to moche vpon any delycate or worldely pleasure, wherby he shall lose the celestyall and eternall ioye.
- much Kala was much fatigued after her journey.
- music Suddenly a soft music was heard throughout the cathedral, and a perfume as of incense arose.