What is the correct spelling for MOHICAS?
This word (Mohicas) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MOHICAS
- make If you can make him think of himself in this way, you will have aroused his interest.
- makes So I repeat there are rubies in Africa, somewhere on the banks of the Zambesi, below the Falls, but north of where the Gwai river makes its junction.
- Mohicans My boy is the last of the Mohicans ."
- much To thrift and parsimony much inclined, She yet allows herself that boy behind; The shivering urchin, bending as he goes, With slipshod heels, and dew-drop at his nose, His predecessor's coat advanced to wear, Which future pages are yet doom'd to share, Carries her Bible tuck'd beneath his arm, And hides his hands to keep his fingers warm.
- music Our wide common is very breezy, and the wind makes mournful music round our walls.