What is the correct spelling for MOHING?
This word (Mohing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MOHING
- make What I said about myself is different, for it might make some difference to you.
- much Give your own jockey as little, and your adversary's as much weight as you can, if you wish to win.
- music The sounds grew louder and louder, and in great surprise I appealed to my friend for an explanation; when I learned that it was a custom in that part of the country, whenever it was discovered that a man had been beating his wife, for the neighbours to provide themselves with all sorts of instruments, fire-irons, kettles, and pots, in fine, anything capable of making a noise, and proceed en masse to the house of the offender, before whose door they performed in concert, till their indignation subsided or their arms grew weary; and that the noise we then heard was the distant sound of such music .
- Moling To go moling into such a place without timbering would be a dangerous business, but the crisis was one that justified any risk.
- makes "Why, what makes you tremble so? What did you shriek for?"