What is the correct spelling for MOISE?
This word (Moise) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MOISE
- boise The malevolent look Boise Bill sent over his shoulder was wasted on Wallie who was picking out of the ashes and dusting the ham for which he had stood ready to shed his blood.
- maize Our sun, it is true, possesses hardly power sufficient to ripen maize; but, with well-prepared ground, and in a favourable position, it might be sufficiently advanced by the beginning of autumn to serve as a vegetable.
- meuse Meanwhile the left of McMahon's army had crossed the Meuse and moved eastwards to Carignan, so that his troops were severed by the river and at some distance from one another.
- miser He wanted to be alone with this adventure, match his cunning and his strength against whoever guarded the money of old Lewison, the miser.
- miss Miss Howe's answer to my last unreceived?
- Mice "My white mice got out of their cage just now," said Will, "and they're running all over.
- Maisie "He'd talk to every one about it," said Maisie.