What is the correct spelling for MOISTE?
This word (Moiste) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MOISTE
- maoist The CPB's appraisal of Burma as a 'semi-colonial semi-feudal' state led to the Maoist line of establishing guerilla bases among the peasants in the countryside as opposed to mobilising the urban proletariat, although it continued to support above-ground l
- mast It has been said, that the fore-mast of the Coquette went by the board, with most of its hamper aloft.
- master Oh, like master , like men.
- missed But the moment was missed .
- mist And through a sort of red mist he saw the face of Colin MacLeod.
- mister Slate him now, mister .
- misty The morning broke grey and misty .
- mite "Now don't you worry one mite about it," said she.
- Misted She bubbled with joy at his return, and when he told her that his news was of the best the long lashes of the brown eyes misted with tears.
68 words made from the letters MOISTE
4 letter words made from MOISTE:emit, etim, item, itmo, meio, meso, mist, mite, most, mote, omit, otim, otis, semi, seoi, site, some, stem, temi, teso, ties, time, toei, tome.
5 letter words made from MOISTE:emits, emosi, ismet, istoe, items, mesto, metis, misto, moest, moist, moits, motie, omits, osite, seito, sitoe, smite, somei, timeo, times, tomei, tomes, tomis.
3 letter words made from MOISTE:eos, esm, est, ies, imo, ism, iso, mei, mes, mis, mit, mot, mst, set, sit, som, sot, stm, tie, toe, tom.