What is the correct spelling for MOISTUE?
This word (Moistue) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MOISTUE
- maoist Nepal joint border commission continues to work on small disputed sections of boundary with India; India has instituted a stricter border regime to restrict transit of Maoist insurgents
- mist But now the sunbeams caught her also, and she seemed to start out in majesty from a veil of rosy mist , a wonderful and thrilling sight. Shadows in the creeping mist The dark beams circled close, Baronesses played a hand of whist Unseeing, the monolithic host – My Time Has Come by Phillips Anthony
- mister "What do I think, Mister Markworth? Well, they asked me why why do you cry Mister I said a little girl's tears last time that I kissed her – Teach Me Little Children by Roy Drusky
- misty With heavy heart and misty eyes she walked slowly backward and forward in her boudoir.
- moist Paula's eyes were moist with grateful tenderness, when Orion exclaimed: "You have heard from her own lips what makes the greatest bliss of my life.
- moisten Three times in the night Link got up to give the collie fresh water and to moisten and re-adjust the bandages.
- moisture For practical purposes, the need of ventilation in a stable can be determined by the odor of the air, the amount of moisture present and the temperature.
- most I am sure you would be most kind.
- moister Fig. 33 shows two pots of wheat, one kept only just sufficiently moist for growth, the other kept very moist but not too wet. You can see what a difference there is; in the drier pot the leaves are rather narrow and the plants are small, in the moister pot the leaves are wide and the plants big. But there was also another difference that the photograph does not bring out very well-the plants in the rather dry soil were, as you can see, in full ear, ripe and yellow, while those in the very moist soil were still green and growing.
- mistier As the spring approached, the vision of her independent visit to London, which had sustained her throughout the winter, having performed its annual function, grew mistier and mistier , and at last faded away.
158 words made from the letters MOISTUE
4 letter words made from MOISTUE:emit, eous, etim, etui, euoi, iesu, item, itmo, itum, meio, meou, meso, miou, mist, mite, most, mote, moue, muse, must, mute, muti, muto, oium, omit, oseu, otim, otis, otus, oust, semi, seoi, setu, site, sium, smut, some, somu, stem, suet, suit, sumo, suoi, suto, temi, temu, teso, ties, tieu, time, timu, toei, tome, tous, tsou, tsui, tsum, tues, tuis, tumi, tumo, tums, tuoi, uitm, umit.
5 letter words made from MOISTUE:emits, emosi, etsou, etuis, ismet, istoe, items, itosu, meous, mesto, mesut, metis, metsu, metus, misto, moest, moist, moits, motie, motus, moues, mouse, moust, muise, muist, muite, muito, museo, muste, musto, mutes, mutis, omits, osite, osumi, otium, ouest, outie, outis, seito, setum, sitoe, smite, smout, somei, suite, sumie, sumti, suomi, timeo, times, tisue, tomei, tomes, tomis, toumi, tuism, tuomi, useto.
3 letter words made from MOISTUE:emu, eos, esm, est, ies, imo, iou, ism, iso, mei, mes, mis, mit, mot, mst, mus, mut, oui, out, set, sit, som, sot, sou, stm, sue, sum, tie, tiu, toe, tom, tum, use, ute.