What is the correct spelling for MOIVES?
This word (Moives) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MOIVES
- ives Holcroft's chief novel, however, is Anna St. Ives , a book in no less than seven volumes, though not very large ones, which was published in 1792, and which exhibits no small affinities to Godwin's Caleb Williams, and indeed to the Political Justice itself.
- mavis If the royal eagle is the king, and the falcon is the true knight, the nightingale and mavis , merle and lark, are the minstrels.
- move Will you move , or must I make you?
- mover It is in allusion to this change that he was termed the prime mover of the civil war.
- movie And I've really meant it every time I said it right up to a few days back, when I heard that you wanted to take a movie machine in there and try and get some pictures.
40 words made from the letters MOIVES
5 letter words made from MOIVES:emosi, ioves, moves, movie, somei, sveio, vemos, vimeo, vimes, voies.
3 letter words made from MOIVES:eos, esm, ies, imo, ism, iso, mei, mes, mis, som, vie, vim.
4 letter words made from MOIVES:imov, iove, ives, meio, meso, mevo, mevs, miev, move, ovis, semi, seoi, siev, some, veio, vies, vise, viso.