What is the correct spelling for MONHS?
This word (Monhs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MONHS
- minos Also Aristotle himself, in the account that he gives of the form of government of the Bottiaeans, is manifestly of opinion that the youths were not slain by Minos , but spent the remainder of their days in slavery in Crete; that the Cretans, in former times, to acquit themselves of an ancient vow which they had made, were used to send an offering of the first-fruits of their men to Delphi, and that some descendants of these Athenian slaves were mingled with them and sent amongst them, and, unable to get their living there, removed from thence, first into Italy, and settled about Japygia; from thence again, that they removed to Thrace, and were named Bottiaeans and that this is the reason why, in a certain sacrifice, the Bottiaean girls sing a hymn beginning Let us go to Athens.
- minus The Outlaw's lands at Hangingshaw and elsewhere were his own, though he held them minus a title.
- mons On their way to Charleroi, after passing through Mons , they traversed the great Belgium iron and coal country, where the people speak a patois but understand French.
- Manes The Roman spirit was dying out in sloth and effeminacy; it was fitting that a new capital of the Empire should be erected in the East, for the new times were strange and unrelated to the manes of the Roman ancestors.
- Moneys Rinuccini, seeing her under the influence of Protestants, concluded, not unjustly on his own premises, that the duty of the Holy Father was to turn a deaf ear to her entreaties for aid, and to send such moneys as he could afford to the Confederate Catholics, whose loyalty to the Holy See was not compromised by any inconvenient devotion to a heretic Prince.
- Moths Doors and windows are wide open, and moths fly in and round the lamps from the blue night outside.
- Menes And the doubly-damned fools had let Menes drive millions of slaves to death to build a pyramid to the sky when there were already natural columns that could have been used!
- Moons R61033. Isle of seven moons.
- monks The priesthood is divided into two classes,-the parish priests, called the white clergy; and the monks , who are called the black clergy; but the latter are comparatively circumscribed in number.
- menus He looked at her in amazement, and reflected that she had doubtless been employed in some capacity that had made her acquainted with luncheon menus .
- months I could have stood it for six months ."
- moans She hurried down the hill; and, until she reached the forest, she could hear loud moans and screams behind her.
- mounts Wif de Master nevah counts? Heish you' mouf, I hyeah dat music, Ez hit rises up an' mounts-- Floatin' by de hills an' valleys, – When Malindy Sings by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- morns Oft in the morns of winter, When she visits the rabbit snares, An appearance floats in the crystal air Beyond the balsam firs.
- MANS It's a poor mans heaven Yeah, yeah, a poor man's heaven – Poor Man's Heaven by Seth Lakeman
- MINES Men in the mines And in the steel mills, Men at machines, Who died for what? – What Does a Man Do...?/Gun Song by Unknown Author
- mounds We've got mounds of sounds – Organic Machine by 2 Skinnee J's