What is the correct spelling for MONKEIS?
This word (Monkeis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MONKEIS
- monkey In one grimy hand he held a large monkey -wrench.
- monkish But what a distance lies between this monkish nightmare and this artistic revelation!
- Moneys For greater convenience moneys are also deposited at certain designated banks.
- Monkeys One of the common errors of the nature cure enthusiast is to cite the monkey and the squirrel as fruit and nut-eating animals, when the fact is that monkeys and squirrels eat meat when they can get it, and the ardor with which they go bird-nesting is evidence enough that they crave it.
- monks "It's because they feel that if they are not monks they will be libertines.
- mongers If I should take a lady of culture and refinement to a concert, a lecture, or to a theatre, would not society lift up its hands in holy horror, and scandal-mongers go from house to house?
- minks It is even more uncommon than for Minks to have white upper lips, and that happens only once in a great while.
- monies Banks are established, into which all monies are paid, and out of which all payments are made, through written orders called checks, drawn by those who keep accounts with them.
- mockers One of the sights of Lebanon had been the appearance in the field of the "Reverend Tripple," who owned a great, raw-boned bay mare of lank proportions, the winner of a certain great trotting-race which had delighted the mockers .
232 words made from the letters MONKEIS
4 letter words made from MONKEIS:eiko, eisk, ekin, eksi, emin, enik, enim, enki, eons, eski, esko, iken, ikon, inks, inme, keim, kein, keio, kemi, kemo, keno, kiem, kime, kine, kino, knie, koei, kome, komi, kone, koni, kons, mein, meio, meki, meno, meon, meso, miek, mien, mike, mine, mink, mnek, moen, moke, moki, monk, mons, neko, nike, nkem, noke, nome, nose, oike, oink, oken, okin, omen, omne, omni, omsk, osek, osen, osik, oski, seik, sein, seki, seko, semi, seoi, seok, siek, sine, sink, siok, sion, skei, skeo, skim, skin, skio, skon, smen, smin, smok, some, sone.
5 letter words made from MONKEIS:eison, ekins, emosi, enoki, eosin, eskin, ikons, imeon, imoke, imson, ineos, inkos, inmos, inoke, inose, isone, keino, keion, kenis, kenos, kimes, kimon, kineo, kines, kinos, knies, koine, komei, komen, komis, kones, konis, kosei, kosen, kosin, meiko, meins, mekon, meksi, menik, menko, mensk, meoni, mesin, mesko, meson, mieno, miens, mikos, mineo, minke, minko, minks, minos, minsk, misek, miske, misko, moine, moins, moken, mokes, mokis, monie, monis, monks, mosen, mosin, neski, nimes, nimos, nisko, nismo, nkosi, noemi, noise, nokes, nomes, nosek, noske, noski, oinks, okies, omens, omnes, omnis, onemi, osiek, oskie, oskin, semin, semon, senio, senki, senko, senoi, seoni, simek, simko, simon, sinek, sinko, sinoe, skein, skien, skimo, skone, smike, smoke, snoek, snoke, somei, somen, sonik, sonke.
3 letter words made from MONKEIS:eon, eos, esm, ies, ike, imo, ink, ion, ism, iso, ken, kin, kos, mei, men, mes, min, mis, mon, neo, nim, one, sen, sin, ski, som, son.