What is the correct spelling for MONKES?
This word (Monkes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MONKES
- monkey A monkey king had been shot.
- Monkeys "It was like a grief that you were not here-when the monkeys came in.
- monks At bed-time the Tiniolum was sounded, and the Noctula was rung at intervals throughout the night to call the monks to watch and pray.
- mongers This is, nevertheless, the woman whom evil reports, disseminated by miserable scandal-mongers, have so outrageously slandered!
- minks The lean, bloodthirsty minks and weasels are on the hunt all winter.
- monies Once the proper receipt is signed, all monies can be checked out by her.
- monikers Other novelty flavored music has been released under the monikers Ol Dirty Brutus (nerdish hip hop music) and Lou Brutus and the Perfect Pachydermus Percussion Pitches (baseball themed tunes).
- bottega "I have need of a good artist in my bottega to keep up its fame," he had said stiffly.
74 words made from the letters MONKES
3 letter words made from MONKES:eon, eos, esm, ken, kos, men, mes, mon, neo, one, sen, som, son.
4 letter words made from MONKES:eons, esko, kemo, keno, kome, kone, kons, meno, meon, meso, mnek, moen, moke, monk, mons, neko, nkem, noke, nome, nose, oken, omen, omne, omsk, osek, osen, seko, seok, skeo, skon, smen, smok, some, sone.
5 letter words made from MONKES:kenos, komen, kones, kosen, mekon, menko, mensk, mesko, meson, moken, mokes, monks, mosen, nokes, nomes, nosek, noske, omens, omnes, semon, senko, skone, smoke, snoek, snoke, somen, sonke.