What is the correct spelling for MONKIES?
This word (Monkies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MONKIES
- moniker 7 - The first band in the United States to publicly utilize the term Afro-Cuban as the bands moniker (Machito & The Afro-Cubans), thus identifying itself and acknowledging the West African roots of the musical form they were playing.
- monkey After making a few strokes, out flowed a perfectly white liquid, which John, kneeling down, caught in the monkey -cup. Ladies what do fellas like that monkey monkey monkey! Money, money, – Outta Control by pitbull
- monkish A good Proof of the small Talent necessary for this Work is, that there hardly ever was an Author among these Monkish Antiquaries, but his Language was as barbarous as his Subject.
- Monkeys Their fellow-monkeys have no patience with their delicacy or whimpering, and do their very best to impress this upon their fellow-creatures as much as possible, in a practical manner. She has robes and she has monkeys Lazy diamond studded flunkies – Love Street by Doors, The
- monks A pleasant companion for the monks !
- mongers Were there no apprehension of mob-rule, how many borough-mongers, think you, would vote with us?
- minks He trapped all these minks , and my other clothes-oh, we buy those at the H.B.C. in Winnipeg.
- monies He was not naturally dishonest, but he had windy ideas about finance, and he was careless in the matter of certain trust monies .
- monikers He is of Jewish–Italian origin, which led to his monikers "The Kosher Butcher" and "The Jewish Bomber".
232 words made from the letters MONKIES
4 letter words made from MONKIES:eiko, eisk, ekin, eksi, emin, enik, enim, enki, eons, eski, esko, iken, ikon, inks, inme, keim, kein, keio, kemi, kemo, keno, kiem, kime, kine, kino, knie, koei, kome, komi, kone, koni, kons, mein, meio, meki, meno, meon, meso, miek, mien, mike, mine, mink, mnek, moen, moke, moki, monk, mons, neko, nike, nkem, noke, nome, nose, oike, oink, oken, okin, omen, omne, omni, omsk, osek, osen, osik, oski, seik, sein, seki, seko, semi, seoi, seok, siek, sine, sink, siok, sion, skei, skeo, skim, skin, skio, skon, smen, smin, smok, some, sone.
5 letter words made from MONKIES:eison, ekins, emosi, enoki, eosin, eskin, ikons, imeon, imoke, imson, ineos, inkos, inmos, inoke, inose, isone, keino, keion, kenis, kenos, kimes, kimon, kineo, kines, kinos, knies, koine, komei, komen, komis, kones, konis, kosei, kosen, kosin, meiko, meins, mekon, meksi, menik, menko, mensk, meoni, mesin, mesko, meson, mieno, miens, mikos, mineo, minke, minko, minks, minos, minsk, misek, miske, misko, moine, moins, moken, mokes, mokis, monie, monis, monks, mosen, mosin, neski, nimes, nimos, nisko, nismo, nkosi, noemi, noise, nokes, nomes, nosek, noske, noski, oinks, okies, omens, omnes, omnis, onemi, osiek, oskie, oskin, semin, semon, senio, senki, senko, senoi, seoni, simek, simko, simon, sinek, sinko, sinoe, skein, skien, skimo, skone, smike, smoke, snoek, snoke, somei, somen, sonik, sonke.
3 letter words made from MONKIES:eon, eos, esm, ies, ike, imo, ink, ion, ism, iso, ken, kin, kos, mei, men, mes, min, mis, mon, neo, nim, one, sen, sin, ski, som, son.