What is the correct spelling for MONROLE?
This word (Monrole) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for MONROLE
- enrol Enrol them into the Town Council of Naples.
- manhole I even risked a broken neck and jumped in the manhole after him.
- mineral Railway managers, in seeking to develop and place on a sound basis the mineral properties which could furnish a heavy and profitable traffic to their lines, have only done what they regarded as their duty to the owners of their roads.
- mingle Forgive me, then, if ye see me draw back when I would gladly mingle among you.
- mongol "No, it was not a Mongol," he replied.
- mongrel But the dog's not mad, though his bite 's bad; he 's an eccentric mongrel.
- monocle The Colonel coughed, Maurice smoothed the back of his head, and Fitzgerald caught up his monocle.
- monorail Roads, monorail lines, all the countless tracks of civilization had disappeared beneath the green tide.
- monroe Monroe M. Parsons, who served with distinction throughout the war, had altogether about 1,000 men and four pieces of artillery.
- moral One of the conditions of a moral action has already been pointed out.
- morale An unsuccessful foreign war would probably destroy not only the existing system, but the whole unity and morale of the nation; I do not believe that Japan would be as firm in defeat as Germany has proved to be.