What is the correct spelling for MONSATO?
This word (Monsato) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MONSATO
- mainstay "If you are so weak and have no reliance on yourself," she exclaimed in growing zeal, "let me be your mainstay and support.
- mansard At the fourth floor she pushed open a door and showed them into a long loft-like room with high ceiling and mansard windows.
- mensa Brehm, when accompanying the Duke of Coburg-Gotha, aided in an attack with fire-arms on a troop of baboons in the pass of Mensa in Abyssinia.
- minster He had not decided this knotty point when the minster chimes struck ten, and reminded him that he was letting the precious moments slip.
- moist His bare hand was still wiping away the curiously moist snow that beat upon his face.
- monastic He departed in the morning, very well pleased with the accommodating principles of monastic religion.
- monday There would be a whisper here, a murmur there, and before noon on Monday , all New York would know it.
- monet Other European and American masters in the collection include Peter Paul Rubens, Titian, Paul Gauguin, El Greco, Francisco Goya, Édouard Manet, Jean Hugo, Claude Monet , Maurice Utrillo, William Glackens, Charles Demuth, Horace Pippin, Jules Pascin and Mau
- Monist A thoroughgoing monist might reasonably contend that up to a certain point I have been arguing for a monistic view of the universe, in company with practically the whole scientific world, and have then given the case away by admitting a certain amount of individual freedom.
- Modesto Primo Modesto Capraro (Belluno, Italy, 1873 – San Carlos of Bariloche, Argentina, 1933) was an Italian businessman constructor based in southern Argentina.
- Mondays Fifty-two more Mondays to sit in the morning-room and darn stockings.
123 words made from the letters MONSATO
4 letter words made from MONSATO:amon, atom, maon, mast, matn, moan, moat, mona, mono, mons, moon, moos, moot, most, naso, nast, nato, noma, nomo, noto, oast, oman, omoa, omon, onos, oons, oont, oton, sant, saom, snot, soma, soon, soot, stoo, taon, taos, tnsm, tono, tons, toso, tsoo.
5 letter words made from MONSATO:amont, amtso, anoto, antos, asnom, atoms, manos, manso, mason, masto, maton, matos, moans, moats, monas, monot, monta, monto, moots, mosan, moson, mosta, mosto, natos, nomos, noosa, notas, notos, omans, oonts, osmon, osona, ostan, otman, otson, samon, satom, saton, smoot, snoot, soman, sonam, soton, stoma, stono, tamon, tonos, tooma, tooms, toona, toons, tsomo.
3 letter words made from MONSATO:ans, ant, atm, man, mao, mat, moa, mon, moo, mot, mst, not, oas, oat, omo, ono, oto, sam, sat, som, son, sot, stm, tam, tan, tao, tom, ton, too.