What is the correct spelling for MONTSH?
This word (Montsh) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MONTSH
- mannish And the boys rushed off, looking very clean in their Sunday clothing, and very old and mannish in their long trousers and stiff hats.
- mcintosh However, any necessary atonement was made next day, Lord's Day, when they went to Crawfordsville and heard Dr. McIntosh, President of Wabash College, read his "Shakespeare, the Apollo Belvidere of English Letters."
- mint It doesn't cost a mint and it does help.
- modish The polite are always catching modish innovations, and the learned depart from established forms of speech, in hope of finding or making better; those who wish for distinction forsake the vulgar, when the vulgar is right; but there is a conversation above grossness and below refinement, where propriety resides, and where this poet seems to have gathered his comick dialogue.
- monarch He held at bottom, I think, that politics touched only the surface of human life; that 'kings or laws,' as he put it, can cause or cure only a small part of the evils which we suffer, and that some authority is absolutely necessary, and that it matters little whether it be the authority of a French monarch or an English parliament.
- monkish The natives were treated with great liberality by their monkish rulers.
- mensch Lombroso, C. Der geniale Mensch .
50 words made from the letters MONTSH
3 letter words made from MONTSH:hmo, hot, mho, mon, mot, msh, mst, not, nth, ohm, soh, som, son, sot, sth, stm, thm, tho, tom, ton, tsh.
4 letter words made from MONTSH:host, mhnt, mohn, mons, mosh, most, moth, nhot, nohm, nosh, noth, ohms, oths, shmo, shot, snoh, snot, sohm, stoh, thon, tnsm, tohn, tons, tosh.
5 letter words made from MONTSH:month, onths, stohn, thoms, thons.