What is the correct spelling for MONUVER?
This word (Monuver) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MONUVER
- maneuver Before the German had more than half executed the maneuver , Bangs was already shooting upwards in a zigzag course and by the time the other had gotten into position, Buck was swinging round far above, from whence, to outdo the other, he pointed his Nieuport downward pointblank at the fuselage of the German's Taube.
- manner She had seen them a good deal together since their engagement, and it was beautiful to see his manner with her.
- manure Ordinary bone dust and charcoal are then used for manure , and the baby farmers seldom fail of getting a good crop of whatever they plant, provided they stick the seeds in right end up.
- maunder Without designing to retort, she instinctively grasped at a weapon of defence in further exalting his devotedness; which reduced him to cast his head to the heavens and implore them to partially enlighten her. Nevertheless, maunder he must; and he recurred to it in a way so utterly unlike himself that Laetitia stared in his face.
- mauve Her whole soul was concentrated upon the freshness of her complexion and the angle of the mauve hat on her dark waved hair.
- miner Thus the Christian miner comforted himself and his sorrowing family.
- maneuvers One of the chief reasons for concentrating a million of the Homecroft Reserves in one State would be to facilitate the establishment of a perfect military organization on a large scale as is required by modern warfare; and to avoid delay in mobilization and expense for transportation to annual encampments and field maneuvers .
- minuter Had my Situation in Life been so happy as to have presented me with Opportunities of more frequent and minuter Remarks upon your Ladyship's Conduct, I might have defy'd the whole British Fair to have outshone my southern Gawry: For if, to a majestic Form and extensive Capacity, I had been qualified to have copied that natural Sweetness of Disposition, that maternal Tenderness, that Cheerfulness, that Complacency, Condescension, Affability, and unaffected Benevolence, which so apparently distinguish the Countess of Northumberland; I had exhibited in my Youwarkee a Standard for future Generations.
127 words made from the letters MONUVER
3 letter words made from MONUVER:emu, eon, ern, men, mon, neo, nmr, nov, one, ore, rem, rev, roe, rom, ron, rue, rum, run, urn, uro.
4 letter words made from MONUVER:enur, eruv, euro, evro, meno, menu, meon, meou, mevo, moen, moer, monu, more, morn, moue, move, mrov, muen, muon, murn, muro, muvo, nemr, nero, neum, nevm, nevo, noer, noev, nome, norm, nove, nrem, nuer, omen, omne, onur, orne, orum, ouen, oure, ourn, oven, over, ovum, reno, renu, reum, roen, rome, roue, roum, rouv, rove, ruen, rumo, rune, runo, ruvo, ueno, uner, uren, urmo, veno, venu, veon, vmro, vorm, vorn, vour, vron, vrou.
5 letter words made from MONUVER:eorum, evron, meron, moren, morue, moure, mourn, mover, muero, munro, muren, nemov, nervo, neuro, norem, norev, norme, nover, nuove, nurme, ormen, oveur, remon, renou, renov, roeun, romen, romeu, roven, rumen, urnov, venom, verno, verum, vomer.