What is the correct spelling for MOR?
This word (Mor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MOR
- mar "It's from Mar maduke at last," said he.
- mo Mo Shendish stared, and asked what was wrong with it.
- mob He turned and strode back through the mob while the boy and a couple of the other men took the wounded away.
- mom Says he, "Let me treat you to something: what will you take, mom ?"
- mon La Folle goin' mine you; Doctor Bonfils goin' come make mon Cheri well agin.
- moo I can hear the cows moo in Froom Valley as if I were close to 'em, and the lantern at Max Turnpike is shining quite plain.
- moor She was not at all a timid child and she was not exactly frightened, but she felt that there was no knowing what might happen in a house with a hundred rooms nearly all shut up-a house standing on the edge of a moor .
- mop In the meantime no doubt you police gentlemen'll get more news about this last affair at Hull, and perhaps Miss Lennard'll find those references about the Frenchwoman, and maybe we shall mop things up bit by bit-for mop ped up they'll have to be, or my name isn't what it is!
- more But we will think of it no more ."
- morn Now with what dismay I see Every rising morn before me!
- mot But no amount of plate-glass can carry off more than a certain amount of false pretences, and there is no mot d'ordre that can keep a man permanently down if he is as intent on winning lasting good name as I have been.
- mow There was a haymow over each row of stalls, and at one end of the barn a number of fence-rails had been thrown across from one mow to the other.
- or The Bodo are Kachars, or the Kachars are Bodo.
- tor And so they entered the town of Tor -Hadham, the cob very much done up.
- Mir "Now, August," she said very calmly, "I want you to tell me-ich wunsche Sie zu mir sagen-what other lady-wass andere Dame-these flowers belonged to-diese Blumen gehorte zu.
- Moe The man gave Moe a handful of change which Moe distributed among the little gang.
- Moro Jack waited till she had disappeared behind the rocks of the Moro : the anchor was then hove up, and sail being made on the brig, she slowly glided out of the harbour, the magnificent lighthouse on the west enabling her without difficulty to find her way through the narrow channel.
- Mort Mort, decorated for the occasion, exhibited a striking scene of luxury and magnificence.
- Nor But neither Charmian nor Susan laughed with him.
- Cor 23; similarly in 1 Cor .
- MGR When for the first time Mgr .
- MOI Do you know that kissing song Embrasse moi?
1 words made from the letters MOR
3 letter words made from MOR:rom.