What is the correct spelling for MORISH?
This word (Morish) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MORISH
- boorish Joe, you're an impudent dog; but I've always been accustomed to a boorish sort of insolence from my youth up.
- modish A most modish person, grown, she says, a fine gentleman.
- morass I have already stated that there is a small creek, called the Bayo de Catiline, which runs up from Lake Pontchartrain through the middle of an extensive morass , about ten miles below New Orleans.
- morose Weary and pale grew she, and more morose and stern the Black Earl, and of their tragedy there seemed no end.
- morris Morris was Dadsy's other name.
56 words made from the letters MORISH
3 letter words made from MORISH:hmo, imo, irs, ism, iso, mho, mis, mri, mrs, msh, ohm, rho, rim, rio, rom, sir, soh, som.
4 letter words made from MORISH:homr, hors, miho, mihr, miro, mish, moir, mors, mosh, ohmi, ohms, omir, rhos, rihm, riho, rimo, rims, rohm, shim, shio, shmo, shor, sihm, sohm.
5 letter words made from MORISH:horis, irmos, mihos, mohri, mohrs, morsi, moshi, rhois, risom, roshi, shimo, shiro, shori, sihor.