What is the correct spelling for MORITORIAM?
This word (Moritoriam) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MORITORIAM
- maritime In 1606, however, the East India merchants had had just enough experience with the new trade to begin to appreciate some of its difficulties, as in the need to employ larger and more expensive ships than were standard in England's maritime trade and the great distance to China by way of the Cape of Good Hope.
- marjoram And a very little Thyme and Sweet-marjoram, scarce to be tasted: and some Marigold leaves, at last.
- meritorious In one age it is meritorious to give to the church, in another, to take from her.
- militarism The only thing before us is to do in Germany, Prussian militarism , and so on, and then there'll be peace, and we'll all be happy again."
- monitoring Close monitoring of agency compliance with the requirements of the Order is necessary.
- motoring It was a fortnight later that we paid our visit to Frascati, not proudly motoring now, but traversing the Campagna on the roof of a populous tram-car, which in its lofty narrowness was of the likeness of an old-fashionable lake propeller.
- oratorio Jewish history is not a musical subject, and, besides, you cannot have proper love songs in an oratorio , and in them music is at its best.
- pretoria After the occupation of Pretoria , I got tired of roughing it and made my way back to Europe, finally locating in Berlin for a prolonged stay.
- Oratories Churches grew rapidly in size and in splendour of furniture, while great lords built themselves oratories from which they could hear Mass without getting out of bed.
- Criteria Religion Essential to Society-Paramountcy of the Spiritual-Criticism of Christianity; Catholicism; Protestantism-Christ's Teaching: its Truths and Imperfections-The Doctrines of the New Faith: God; Progress; Immortality-The Criteria of Truth: the Conscience; Tradition-Humanity-The Need of Unity; Authority; Church and State; the New Church 222-248
- Miriam It was no business of hers, but she had remembered those two glances and the conversation between Kitty Windus and Miriam Levey, and she had a perfect right to sit by the folding door and to use her eyes if she wished.
- Merriam "That's what I should advise," said Miss Merriam .
208 words made from the letters MORITORIAM
3 letter words made from MORITORIAM:aim, air, arm, art, atm, imo, ira, mam, mao, mar, mat, mit, moa, mom, moo, mot, mri, oar, oat, omo, orr, oto, ram, rat, rim, rio, rit, rom, rot, tai, tam, tao, tar, tia, tom, too, tor, tri, trm.
4 letter words made from MORITORIAM:airt, amir, ammo, amoi, amor, atom, imam, imar, iora, iori, iota, itmo, itoi, maim, mamo, maoi, mari, mart, miao, miri, miro, moat, moir, mooi, moor, moot, mrrt, oita, omai, omir, omit, omoa, oort, orao, orio, orri, orti, orto, otim, otro, raio, rima, rimo, riot, riri, roam, roar, roma, romo, room, root, rort, rota, tamm, taro, tiao, tiri, tiro, toor, torr, tram, trim, trio.
5 letter words made from MORITORIAM:aitor, amori, amort, aorto, arimo, ariot, armor, aroom, aroor, artio, artoo, atrio, iatro, imaro, imoto, iorio, irati, irori, itaim, itami, maior, maori, marim, marmi, marmo, maror, marot, marri, marro, marti, matir, matri, miami, miiro, mimar, mimio, mimir, mirai, miram, mirar, mirat, mirim, mirro, mirto, mitar, mitra, mitro, moita, momoa, momoi, momot, moora, morat, morii, morir, moroi, moror, morta, morto, motia, motoi, motor, oirat, omair, ommar, omori, oramo, orior, orito, ormat, otari, otira, otomi, otori, otrar, raimi, raimo, ramot, ratio, ratoo, ratri, rimma, ritam, ritmo, romar, romir, rotor, rroma, taimi, tamim, tammo, tarmo, timar, timia, timir, timor, timra, tmoro, tomam, tommo, tooma, toori, torii, torma, tramo, troma.