What is the correct spelling for MORMINGS?
This word (Mormings) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MORMINGS
- mormons Even the Mormons , who were finding the trail for us across the drifting sands, forgot to sing and pray at sundown.
- comings Now, however, having fairly got to Oxford, he determined to make up for all short-comings.
- mornings They were thus to remain for two mornings , and other members of the fourth class were then willing to stay on watch for two mornings more, and so on, until the offender against Mr. Darrin, if there was one, could be caught in the act."
- moorings It is a great work to draw a large ship from her moorings , but when she is in the waters, how easily she rolls!
- moraines Moraines, Erratic Blocks, and "Roches Moutonnees."
- markings There were heavy markings around several of the verses, markings that had not been made by Ester's pencil.
137 words made from the letters MORMINGS
3 letter words made from MORMINGS:gin, gsr, igm, imo, ion, irs, ism, iso, min, mis, mom, mon, mri, mrs, msg, nig, nim, nmr, nog, rig, rim, rio, rom, ron, sin, sir, som, son.
4 letter words made from MORMINGS:gion, giro, gnsr, gois, gons, gorn, grim, grin, gris, igno, igon, ings, iong, iron, ming, miro, mogi, moir, mons, morn, mors, ngoi, ngom, nmsr, noir, nori, norm, ogin, omir, omni, rigo, rimo, rims, ring, rogi, roig, sign, sing, sion, smin, smog, snog, sogn, song.
5 letter words made from MORMINGS:girns, giron, giros, gismo, gnosr, goins, gomis, goris, gorms, gorni, grimm, grims, grins, groin, igors, imron, imson, ingos, inmos, irmos, irons, migos, mings, minor, minos, mmogs, mogis, moins, moism, momin, mongs, monir, monis, morns, morsi, mosin, msngr, msomi, nimmo, nimos, nismo, noirs, norms, ogrin, omnis, oring, ornis, rigon, rimon, rings, rinso, risom, rison, rogin, roins, romig, ronis, rosin, sgroi, signo, simon, siong, siron, sorgi, sring.