What is the correct spelling for MORNE?
This word (Morne) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MORNE
- maine By this means, the King of France found it more easy to conquer those numerous provinces from England, than to subdue a Duke of Normandy or Guienne, a Count of Anjou, Maine , or Poictou. I've picked peaches down in Georgia Apples up in Maine Pulled cotton out in Texas Ridin' on the train. – Silver Ribbon by Waylon Jennings
- man He has been a very wild young man .
- mane The only way out of the whirlpool was by the Mane , and on the third round the boat entered the Mane obliquely at its upper end. And my cold sweat-drops fell like rain Upon the courser's bristling mane; – Mazeppa by george gordon, lord byron
- marine He came to beg a passage across the water to his marine Lodge, an accident having happened early in the morning to his yacht, the Lady Violet. Avec le rouge et l'bleu marine Et des chemises bleues j'en avais plein – Les Culottes Grises by Lynda Lemay
- men But still, the descendents of the hill men , the descendents of the plains dweller, the city builders, were living here, underneath him. Rest far from men. Is anything better, anything better? Tell us it then: Us who are old, old and gay, – A Faery Song by William Butler Yeats
- mien He slunk rather than walked into the cage with the mien of a whipped beast. With all that chilling mystery of mien, And seeming gladness to remain unseen, – Lara by george gordon, lord byron
- min But I want to tell you right now, Min ," said Emeline, with kindly superiority, "that this isn't the kind of a house I'm crazy about having my daughter in, anyway. Vad den vill, min kropp (Vad den vill, din kropp) – Julbocken by Galenskaparna & After Shave
- mine I will urge and hurry her into a promise to be mine . "Oh, dearest Jenny Wren, if you will but be mine, You shall feed on cherry pie and drink new currant wine, – When Jenny Wren Was Young (Mother Goose rhyme) by Unknown Author
- miner "He is, sir," said the miner , with a smile. See her daddy was a miner And her momma was a shiner – Independent Girl by Joe Nichols
- mn 2009 Faculty exhibit, The Calligraphy Connection, Collegeville, MN.
- moan Sylvia kissed it fondly, making a little moan of sad, passionate tenderness as she did so. And tell me that my longing love had won your own, I think all my sad thoughts would then be put away, And I could give back laughter for the Ocean's moan! – Longing by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- Borne Him, indeed, they would have borne away had they known the truth.
- Moaned "Papa's watch," he moaned.
- Marne Mrs. Marne smiled at Mary across the flower-sweet table.
37 words made from the letters MORNE
3 letter words made from MORNE:eon, ern, men, mon, neo, nmr, one, ore, rem, roe, rom, ron.
4 letter words made from MORNE:meno, meon, moen, moer, more, morn, nemr, nero, noer, nome, norm, nrem, omen, omne, orne, reno, roen, rome.
5 letter words made from MORNE:meron, moren, norem, norme, ormen, remon, romen.