What is the correct spelling for MORPHIN?
This word (Morphin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MORPHIN
- morph Here, I believe this is morph ine," said Volodya, reading on one of the labels the word "morph .
- morphia When the pain is very great, hypodermic injections of 6 grains of morphia may be administered every six hours.
- morphine For three days now Madame Guix had administered mild doses of morphine , but that treatment could not continue very long.
- orphan All his worldly possessions were left to the orphan , and Collingwood was named as guardian.
- Morin But she went on talking, Madame Morin .
- Marvin The settlers along the Oneonta Creek, after Mr. Marvin , moved in slowly.
- Mervin Note how light and short the inflections are in the following brief quotation from "Anthony the Absolute," by Samuel Mervin .
- brokerages The Mortgage Brokerages , Lenders and Administrators Act, 2006 came into force on July 1, 2008, replacing Ontarios Mortgage Brokers Act, 1990, and requires all individuals and businesses who conduct mortgage brokering activities in Ontario to be licensed.