What is the correct spelling for MORQUE?
This word (Morque) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MORQUE
- marque Letters of marque were granted him, which he had not, apparently, used to any great advantage, for they were renewed to his three sons thirty years afterwards.
- marquee I thought, when we came to the end of the rose-tunnel, we should find ourselves in a big open space in the marquee , but when the tunnel stopped, we were in a narrow alley between tall green bushes, set so thickly and so close together that we couldn't see what was on the other side.
- masque But over and above any 'nice discrimination,' "Pippa Passes" is simply a poem, a lyrical masque with interspersed dramatic episodes, and subsidiary interludes in prose.
- merge The fields of Anathoth face the sunrise and quickly merge into the falling wilderness of Benjamin.
- more No more will I do."
- morgue Whereas to-night, while still that poor mutilated body lay nameless in the Morgue ...
- morse A. Morse , 1 Vt.
- mosque Eleven miles from Delhi are many tombs of the Mogul emperors, including the Kutab Minar or great column of red sandstone, with a fine mosque near at hand.