What is the correct spelling for MORR?
This word (Morr) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MORR
- moor The dew is on the moor Where are the arms that held me And pledged her love before And pledged her love before – Innocent When You Dream by Tom Waits
- more "Turn away no more; Why wilt thou turn away? The starry floor, The watery shore, – Hear the Voice of the Bard by William Blake
- morn And change their fertile eyes with the new morn, A beauteous offspring is shot forth, not born. – An Anniversary On The Hymeneals Of My Noble kinsman, Tho. Stanley, Esquire. by Richard Lovelace
- Moro The next thing in order which I have to relate is my interview with Moro Scindia.
- Mort Prier devant l'enfant qui dort Prier au pied d'un arbre mort – Prier by Demis Roussos