What is the correct spelling for MOSE?
This word (Mose) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for MOSE
- bose A single shrill whistle arose upon the air, an answering bark came from the direction of the house, and Bose came bounding up to see what was the matter.
- dose The boys who happened to see Nelson pass out of the front door probably thought he was taken with one of his violent headaches, and had gone for a druggist's dose . Can they be that close Just let me state for the record We're givin' love in a family dose – We Are Family by sister sledge
- hose In an instant he turned the nozzle, and aimed the hose at the turkey which still had hold of the poor dog's tail. Wearing one of my shirts and what some call panty hose Cause you look wicked in scanty clothes, – Miss U Less, See U More by faithless
- lose To those who have, shall be given, and the faithless lose what they had before. You don't have a thing to lose But stick around long enough and you'll find out I am nothing but bad news – Bad News by Eels
- mode Im in the "gettin money" mode Livin by the street code – Gone Delirious by Lil' Kim
- mole As the boats were being rowed into the Mole again, some one asked who had got the ship.
- mope "I don't mope ," said poor Salome, half-offended.
- more "No more ," says he.
- morse My stomach is quivering in Morse code.
- moses When the old dame heard the messengers boast that the fair future promised to the people was now close at hand, her eyes often sought her husband, and she exclaimed: "Yes, Moses !"
- Jose In the drawing-room Meg, Jose and good little Hans had at last succeeded in moving the piano.